Trading.com Review Summary
- Trade more than 1,250 markets from one account
- Ultra-low spreads from 0.6 to FX
- Sign up in less 4.5 minutes.
- Easy and fast trading
- There are no complex terms and conditions
- Few sales, few secret fees
- Strict no re-quote policy
- 99.35 percent of transactions carried out in less than one second
- Start trading at as little as $5
- 24/5 support through live chat, telephone and email
Trading.com Review Highlights
Pros & Cons
- Generic trading sites for the industry, including MetaTrader 4 (MT4).
- Wide selection of markets including crypto, stock, ETF, and Forex.
- 24/7 telephone support - readily available and helpful.
- Registration in Cyprus results in less disclosure of brokerage prices.
- Broad trading spreads the expense of active investors.
- Separate trading site for live stocks and ETF trading.
Trading.com wants to change the online trading industry.
Modern trade has become too complicated and isn’t in line with today’s modern world, but Trading.com can simplify the whole process and give traders fast, straightforward and simple access to financial markets.
Say goodbye to bureaucracy and the unnecessarily lengthy process of registration. You can sign up at Trading.com in less than 4.5 minutes.
Rigid terms, conditions or hidden fees are no longer your concern. The broker is totally transparent and honest about their operation.
With the Ultra-Low Account, you can trade with some of the most favorable spreads in the industry. Trade fx majors from as low as 0.6 and don’t worry about commission, there are no fees for those. Trading.com provides the best available price every time.
Trade more than 1,250 instruments from a single account. Speculate on CFDs on Forex, Stocks, Indices, Metals, Energy and Commodities, in one location, subject to the best trading conditions.
Trading.com is a new brand owned by Trading Point Financial Instruments UK Limited.
As part of the Trading Point Group, the concept behind Trading.com stems from the creators of the the globally successful XM brand. They use their decades of experience to simplify the world of online trading in an ultra-premium market for the modern age.
Trading Point of Financial Instruments UK Limited is approved and regulated by the FCA (FRN: 705428).
If you are the owner of this platform you can manage this account. First you need to claim the ownership of the platform.