Just2Trade Review Summary
Just2Trade Review Highlights
Pros & Cons
- Stocks, ADRs, and ETFs can be exchanged for as little as $2.50 per transaction
- Options can be exchanged for as little as $2.50 per deal (flat fee) and $0.50 per contract
- Provides access to unique features such as a social network to discuss market ideas (WhoTrades), a trade-copying site that provides access to the best traders on the network (Novoadvisor)
- Provides access to a business development system that allows someone to theoretically finance their own account without a capital investment if they can show good trading capacity (Try2BFunded) with access to up to $ 100,000
- Third-party applications are available to supplement Just2Trade's proprietary technology
- Testing devices, such as stock screeners, include applications from third parties
- $2,000 is needed to open your account
- Customer service is not available 24/7
A renown multinational trading firm allowing traders to step into money markets around the globe. They are regulateed by FINRA, CySEC and the Bank of Russia.
Just2Trade is a complete brokerage offering services for all forms of securities – fx, digital coins, stocks, bonds… They give acces to twenty financial markets and IPOs.
The funds of the user are covered in the States by SIPC and in Cyprus by the Investors Compensation Fund.
- Affiliates of a multinational banking community, ensuring the consistent security of resources
- EU-approved and controlled broker.
- Vast spectrum of services available. Over 128,000 trading instruments – commodities, currencies, options, futures, digital coins…
- Members and partners based in Asia, Europe and the States.
- Straightforward market entry, fast execution and max liquidity
- Institutional resources. Increased incentives for cooperation.
Is Just2Trade secure?
Just2Trade is a reputable business controlled by CySEC and compliant with MiFID Directive defined by ESMA and thus offers legitimate trading within the EEA region.
There is another service, just2trade.com, which is an offshore agency that we never suggest because of high risk trading, so make sure you accessed the right broker.
If you are the owner of this platform you can manage this account. First you need to claim the ownership of the platform.